Eset Smart Security always show POP-UP “address blocked http://traffagon.in/index.php”
How to stop pop-up traffagon.in?
In my case I installed and ran this software: RogueKiller to stop pop-up traffagon.in.
RogueKiller is an anti-malware program written in C++ and able to detect and remove generic malwares and some advanced threats such as rootkits, rogues, worms, …
Based on generic ways to find malwares by their behaviour (heuristics), on classic anti-malware analysis (signature finding) and on undocumented hacks, RogueKiller can find/remove most of the basic malwares (rogues, trojans, …) and some advanced threats like ZeroAccess or TDSS that behave more like rootkits.
RogueKiller is a tiny anti-malware maintained by a small team, and thus new detections are based on “most spread threats“. We react quickly to integrate detection and removal of what we think can be a global threat and affect a big amount of users across the world.
Here’s a little summary of what RogueKiller is able to do:
- Kill malicious processes
- Stop malicious services
- Unload malicious DLLs from processes
- Find/Kill malicious hidden processes
- Find and remove malicious autostart entries, including :
- Registry keys (RUN/RUNONCE, …)
- Tasks Scheduler (1.0/2.0)
- Startup folders
- Find and remove registry hijacks, including :
- Shell / Load entries
- Extension association hijacks
- DLL hijacks
- Many, many others …
- Read / Fix DNS Hijacks (DNS Fix button)
- Read / Fix Proxy Hijacks (Proxy Fix button)
- Read / Fix Hosts Hijacks (Hosts Fix button)
- Restore shortcuts / files hidden by rogues of type “Fake HDD“
- Read / Fix malicious Master Boot Record (MBR), even hidden behind rootkit
- List / Fix SSDT – Shadow SSDT – IRP Hooks (Even with inline hooks)
- Find and restore system files patched / faked by a rootkit
RogueKiller is a GUI-ed tool (since the new version), so it’s easy to use, it will help you stop pop-up traffagon.in. However, one can have difficulties to interpret the results and know what needs to be fixed. This is normal and malware removal is somewhat tricky. Please feel free to contact us or better grab the scan log and post it on the forum. They know how to interpret it and they will guide you in the removal (for free, of course).
RogueKiller is available in the following languages, detected by computer’s language. If your language is not inside and you think it would be useful, if you can translate from/to Engligh please contact us.
French, English, Chinese, Czech, German, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Slovak